Welcome To Meadowood Chiropractic
Feel Great at Meadowood Chiropractic
Winnipeg Chiropractor, Dr. Derrick Frederick and his team offer their practice members their best in pain resolution and ongoing wellness chiropractic care with special consideration given to Family Wellness, Prenatal and Pediatric Chiropractic Care. Our mission at Meadowood Chiropractic is to help every practice member have a better life, regardless of age or current physical condition.
Comprehensive care, one convenient location
Corrective exercises are the use of bodily movements and/or postures to restore desirable changes in diseased or injured tissues. The corrective exercises are movement strategies that minimize or eliminate compensation. Corrective exercises should precede more integrated exercises, because they can cue the patient’s motor system to respond in a more desirable way and assist in removing or improving biomechanical constraints.Learn More
Massage therapy is the manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments) to enhance a person’s health and well-being. There are many types of massage therapy methods (also called modalities). People seek massage therapy for a variety of reasons; for example, to reduce stress and anxiety, to relax muscles, to rehabilitate injuries, to reduce pain and to promote overall health and wellness.Learn More
Our team here at Meadowood Chiropractic is dedicated to helping you achieve your long-term health and wellness goals by offering you reliable lifestyle advice. If you are not sure if the lifestyle choices you are making are worsening or improving your condition, we are here to help. We address the typical chiropractic issues as well as coach our patients to live a healthier life by looking at the individual as a whole mentally, physically and emotionally.Learn More
Your Winnipeg Chiropractor in St Vital
The team at Meadowood Chiropractic is passionate about helping practice members of all ages experience the best health possible that comes from an optimally functioning nervous system.
Where Practice Members Matter
Our office has often been described as warm, inviting and heart-centered. We offer state-of-the-art techniques that are gentle enough to optimize the health of a newborn or a mom-to-be who wants to experience an ideal pregnancy.
“Meeting you where you’re at” has always been our philosophy. So even if you’ve neglected your health for decades, or have put up with chronic pain for many years, we’re ready to jump in with both feet to make a difference.
Our Practice Distinctives
- We pride ourselves on being full spine chiropractors. When you become a practice member, we address specific spinal subluxation patterns through a thorough chiropractic evaluation and diagnostic digital X-ray technology.
- Our practice is 80% referral-based. The highest compliment that a business can receive is a word-of-mouth accolade; we feel honored to be the recipients of this gift.
- Meadowood Chiropractic is often referred to as the place for cutting-edge chiropractic care. As a testament to the quality of our service, we have many practice members that drive over two hours to visit our wellness-based practice.
- We have tremendous experience as pediatric and prenatal chiropractors. We encourage every new mom to bring in her newborn to get a positive start in life through an optimized nervous system.
- The experienced care at our convenient location is supportive, compassionate and centred on your needs and goals. You matter to us. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation with our Chiropractors Winnipeg; we’re open late!
Our goal is for you to leave our office with a memorable and enjoyable experience, which is why our welcoming and compassionate staff will do everything they can to make you feel right at home.